New CR10 fabric from DLB!
You can buy smocks, trousers, jackets, tabards, aprons, caps and vests from it. This fabric is made of 98% polyester and 2% conductive fiber. It is a woven fabric without cotton, can be good choice for clean room class 10000, ISO 7.
|For Clean Room class 10-100, ISO 4-5
Fabric Weight: 110 g/mm2
|For Clean Room class 10000,
Fabric Weight: 115 g/m2
Grey instead of black carbon fiber, making it a lighter colored material
- Static dissipative woven fabric (carbon loaded yarns in 5 mm grid)
- For Clean Room class 10000, ISO 7
- Composition: 98% Polyester 2% Conductive fiber
- Finish: Crease resists, workwear
- Resistance from point to point (Rp): 106 - 107 Ohm
- Charging time: < 2 seconds
- Electrical properties maintained after more then 50 industrial washings according to IEC/TS 61340-4-9:2016 and ANSI/ESD STM2.1:2018
- Complies with IEC/TS 61340-4-9:2016 and ANSI/ESD STM2.1:2018
- Developed for industrial washing
Light Blue (LB), White (W)
Further colours are also available, for these please contact our colleagues!