What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our, website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase or sign up for our newsletter:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information:
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not need an SSL because:
- We do not store or collect credit card information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it\\\\\'s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others\\\\\' rights, property or safety
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Name: D és Tsa. Bt.
- Address: 2600 Vác, Dr. Csányi László Krt. 83.
- Tax number: 24585006-2-13
- Company registration number: 13-06-023645
- Data handling registration number: NAIH-84530/2015
- Represented by: Dulay Lajos