EM Aware Monitor with Ethernet Connectivity Detect and measure ESD events, change in static voltage field and ionizer performance.
- NEW Ethernet Connectivity
Provides network communication with Static Management Program (SMP). Data collected through SMP includes ESD event count and voltage, static voltage field and ionization discharge times and offset voltage (balance).
- NEW Optical Relay Terminal
Pairs with lights and buzzers for increased performance visibility.
- ESD Event Continuous Monitor
Detects and measuers ESD events, static voltage field and ionization performance.
- Ionization Performance Instrument
- Verifies the offset voltage balance of critical environment ionizers with a < ±5V specification.
- Comprehensive Diagnostics Tool
Identifies problematic environments and qualifies tools for handling ESD sensitive devices.
- High Temperature Antenna Available
Use the CTC118-6FT to detect ESD events inside of surface mount ovens.
770063 - EM Aware Monitor, Field and Ionization, Field, Ethernet Output
For inquiry please do not hesitate to contact our sales team!