LY20 - ESD Fabric
Static dissipative knitted fabric (with carbon yarn), Electrical propoerties maintained after more then 40 industrial washings according to IEC/TS 61340-4-9:2016 and ANSI/ESD STM2.1:2018
LY20 - ESD Fabric
- Static dissipative knitted fabric (with carbon yarn)
- Composition: 88% Cotton 8% Lycra 4% Conductive fiber
- Fabric Weight: 200 g/m2
- Finish: Crease resists, workwear
- Resistance from point to point (Rp): 106 - 107 Ohm
- Charging time: < 2 seconds
- Electrical propoerties maintained after more then 40 industrial washings according to IEC/TS 61340-4-9:2016 and ANSI/ESD STM2.1:2018
- Complies with IEC/TS 61340-4-9:2016 and ANSI/ESD STM2.1:2018
- Developed for industrial washing
- In order to preserve the long life of ESD clothings, please use industrial laundries who can provide controlled, documented washing procedures and environment
- Wash in cold or not warmer than 40 oC (104 oF) lukewarm water with neutral liquid detergent
- Do not use detergents and / or rinse aids that contain bleach and / or chlorine
- Bleachers are forbidden
- Do not use rinse aids or detergents with a high alkali or high acid content
- Do not dry clean
- Dry in the open air and / or at a temperature up to 50 oC (120 oF)
- Does not require ironing, but if absolutely necessary, iron at a maximum temperature of 110 oC (230 oF) without steaming
- Wash all items inside out
- Using deodorant can damage the color of the product
- When drying clothes outdoors, do not expose them to direct sunlight
- Tighten the zippers before each wash
- The warranty is strictly valid under controlled and documented industrial laundry conditions, concern the fabric washing cycle as specified in the technical data’s.
- The warranty is NOT valid if the washing process is made in home environment!
- The warranty covers ESD parameters and possible sewing errors according to IEC 61340-4-9:2016 and ANSI/ESD STM2.1:2018 standard issued only!
- The warranty does not cover the size and shrinkage differences within the tolerances given at the size charts!
- Our clothing products are provided with the "Operating instructions with symbols” according to the MSZ EN ISO 3758:2012 standard.
- If the product shows improper tampering (e.g. tread extension or tearing), the complaint can be rejected.